Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the game. For the in-game building, see Manned Foxhole.|
|Based in:||Toronto, Ontario|
Foxhole is a massively multiplayer game where you will work with hundreds of players to shape the outcome of a persistent online war. This is the ultimate game of collaborative strategy and tactics. Every action you take can have a powerful effect across a world in a state of war.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Sandbox warfare, where players determine the narrative of a long term war.
- Players drive every element of war, from weapon manufacturing and base building to strategy and combat.
- Execute long term strategies that take weeks of planning, changing the tide of the war.
- Top-down, tactical combat where skill and strategy matter more than stats or XP points.
- Conquer and relinquish territories in a back and forth, high stakes conflict.
- Capture and setup supply lines to keep your front line well equipped.
- Play as a persistent character throughout the war, gaining notoriety and influence among your faction.
- Ammunition, resources, and information are limited, requiring players to work together to win.
- Dynamic battle conditions: Use the time of day and terrain features to gain an advantage.
- Join an alternate timeline universe where the great wars never ended and the world has been in conflict for over a hundred years.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Foxhole Credits[edit | edit source]
- Mark Ng
- Alkas Baybas
- Chris Grebeldinger
- Senior Programmer
- Stephan van den Heuvel
- Adam Garib
- Lead Artist
- Matthew Rigg
- 3D Artist and Game Designer
- Henrique Barbieri
- 3D Artist and Animator
- Rohun Banerji