First time players will spawn at the Static Base of their faction's Home Town. The player can update their spawn point to be at any of the following friendly built spawn locations: Town Halls, Barracks, and Outposts.
Equipment slots[edit | edit source]
- Primary Equipment: Weapons, Wrench, Hammer, Sledge Hammer, and Trauma Kit;
- Secondary Equipment: Pistol, Revolver and Binoculars;
- Tertiary Equipment: Satchel Charge, Landmine, First Aid Kit, and consumables (Bandages and all Grenades);
- Gas Mask;
- Radio Backpack. Will be used for Outfits in the future;
- Weapon attachments: rifle Grenade Launcher and Bayonet.
Backpack[edit | edit source]
Every item Player takes from different inventory or assembles from Stockpile is placed in Player's Backpack. If there's not enough space, then actions like mining Scrap or picking up factory order won't be available until more space is freed up.
Once a soldier has fallen on the battlefield his gear and inventory will be visible on the ground after his death in the form of a Soldier's Backpack different for each Faction. The Backpack does not stay there for eternity. These Backpacks are lootable by other players who happen to come by this temporary container. Empty Backpacks despawn immediately.
Keep in mind what you carry is always lootable by the enemy team if you die. Do not carry tons of valuable items on you!
Character Context Menu[edit | edit source]
The Character Context Menu is a menu that can be used to create and invite players to squads and to commend, whisper, kick, mute, and text other players. A player can access the Character Context Menu by holding
Alt and left-clicking on another player.