As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|View strength table for this building|
The Salvage Mine is a world structure that produces and dispenses Salvage into its inventory on a constant one-second cycle until either it runs out of Fuel (Diesel or Petrol) or its inventory fills up. Each cycle produces one Salvage running on Diesel (or three Salvage running on Petrol).
Refueling[edit | edit source]
A mine can be refuelled by hand (by equpping a fuel can, then holding
LMB) or by using a Fuel Tanker, it is much quicker to use a fuel tanker.
Whilst fueled, it dispenses Salvage into the inventory at a constant cycle. Fuel type does not change the speed of a cycle, only the amount produced.
A mine can holds up to 1,000 liters (or 10 cans) of each type of Fuel.
Mining function[edit | edit source]
Each cycle consumes one liter of Fuel, which means a single can of Fuel will run the mine for 100 cycles (1 minute and 40 seconds), and a full tank will run the mine for 1,000 cycles (16 minutes and 40 seconds).
- At low efficency it creates 1 salvage every 1.03 seconds.
- At high efficency it makes 3 salvage every 1.03 seconds.
A stack of salvage takes 103 seconds using diesel or 3 stacks with Petrol. The mine is so fast that refueling by hand is not recommended at all. Even when being refueled by a fuel tanker it is able to create a large quantity of resources before refueling is completed.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Check a mine's inventory and fuel status from the map by hovering your mouse pointer over the mine's icon.
- The Salvage Mine is the fastest Automatic Mine.
- It's not recommended to use Petrol in these as Salvage is quite common and petrol can not be produced in large enough quantities for sustained production.
Gallery[edit | edit source]